1. Admission Procedure
• Admission will be granted only in grades Nursery to Grade IX and XI.
• Every child will have to appear for the entrance exam followed by an interview to complete the prerequisites for admission. The registration form can be obtained from the school.
• The admission test will examine your child's practical skills and proficiency in English, Science and Mathematics.
• The written test will have a weightage of 70 per cent and the interview 30 per cent.
Documents required at the time of admission
• Four copies of the child's latest passport size (colour) photograph.
• Transfer certificate from the previous school (original).
• Birth certificate (attested copy).
• Attested copy of the last report / marks card.